8 November, 2019
November 9th…. Thanksgiving is around the corner…
On this week’s edition we look at Thanksgiving … and No way you’re cooking a big dinner this year? Maybe the clean-up’s just too much and you’re “throwing in the towel.” Avoiding the family because of the political climate? Or perhaps your family has slimmed, or lives far away, and it would be easier just to head out for a turkey (or something else) dinner.
No matter the reason, several Worcester County restaurants are serving up dinners on Thanksgiving.
- The Publick House, Sturbridge: Thanksgiving Day feast includes traditional meal with all the fixings, salad bar, cider, dessert and more. $49.95 adults, $22 children. Make reservations.
- The Lodge, Webster: All you can eat traditional feast with seatings from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. $24.99 adults, $20.99 seniors, children 10 and under $10.99. Additional entrees include prime rib, haddock and tuna. This menu is a doozy!
- Cyprian Keyes Golf Club, Boylston: Cyprian Keyes this year changed its buffet option to “Thanksgiving to go” meals. There are a variety of packages available.
- The Old Mill Restaurant, Westminster: Thanksgiving menu available from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. $40.99 adults, $24.99 children 6-11, $19.99 ages 3-5 for the roast stuffed turkey dinner. Other options available. Reservations required.
- Beechwood Hotel, Worcester: There’s a Thanksgiving brunch buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the hotel with a huge menu that includes everything from soups and salads to a carving station to sides and entrees to desserts. It’s a tradition for many families.
- The Manor Banquet Facility, Boylston: Thanksgiving dinner buffet served 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. $29.95 adults, $16.95 children. Call for your reservations 508-835-4722.
- The Bull Run Restaurant, Sterling: A Thanksgiving day buffet and tavern dinner is offered. Make reservations soon.
to find out what is Hot & Happening on the Local Music Scene.. and to do that we turn to Out With Joe Music Editor.. Tina Marie Billing.. she always has the 411 on all the fun.. don’t forget to support your local musicians… we do… for more on Dining and Entertainment click Outwithjoe.com … and follow us on Social Media @outwithjoe..